Valosan allows sharing your campaigns with external users, for view only, guest mode. Using guest mode in Valosan requires Persona Google or Google Workspace account.
NOTE: If you have a subscription to Valosan (not guest mode) you need to create a Google account (Google Workspace or Gmail)
Create Google account for your current email address (Guest users)
- Start creating a new account
- Choose the option highlighted in this screenshot
- Enter regular business or any other email address
- Complete the setup (DO NOT create a GMail account)
- Now you can login to Valosan (and use Google Drive and Docs) with this non-Google email address!
What is available to guest users in Valosan?
- Dashboard - latest campaign overview (stage, who is interested, latest media hit)
- OKR, media list
- Campaign content - pitches, press-releases, etc team uses to talk with journalists
- Pitching contacts & status
- Todo for campaign tasks
- Publications (screenshots, SEO metrics)
- Communication center (per campaign) - information about journalists, tweets, publications
What is not available to guest users in Valosan?
- Communication history
- Activity and mail opens, tracking
- GMail extension & pitching
- Global communication center