Valosan allows you add mentions from your Mention.com into search results. If you are using Valosan e-mail alerts (usually at 8:30am) you will get all results in a single message, wether you got them from Google News, RSS or Mention.
Here is short instruction how to setup Mention to use with Valosan
- Create or use your existing Mention.com account (free account allows you to setup one mention alert per account)
- Add alert in Mention. We recommend not using Twitter results as it might generate a lot of false results, especially if brand name is a common word. If you need Twitter monitoring reach out to us.
- Create new search in Valosan. Use Add new search in Media monitoring
- Add Mention.com result and press Connect button
- You will be redirected to Mention to give access (Say Authorize) and returned back to the search in Valosan
- If you don’t select other search sources you don’t need to enter query since query is defined in Mention and you just get results for that query.
- OPTIONAL: Unsubscribe from notifications in Mention to avoid duplicate emails. Go to Settings → Notifications → Unsubscribe me from all email and sms notifications
Here is the short video showing how Mention support work in Valosan.