We are using Google for authentication. Both personal accounts and Google Workplace accounts supported.
Google access permissions
We are asking you for permissions to access your Google Account. Here is the permissions asked and reasons for it:
- Associate you with your personal info on Google Mandatory. Needed to be able to login to Valosan.
- See your personal info, including any personal info you've made publicly available Mandatory. Needed to be able to login to Valosan.
- See your primary Google Account email address Mandatory. Needed to be able to login to Valosan.
- See and download all your Google Drive files Needed to provide media list, pitch and press-release content in Valosan. We only access and read files you provide direct links in Valosan campaigns (Not required for guest users)
- See, edit, create and delete your spreadsheets in Google Drive
Only needed for media list management. You specify media list spreadsheet during campaign creation (see ) and Valosan updates it automatically to keep journalist status in sync. No other files changed by Valosan (Not required for guest users)Creating the media list
Start at app.valosan.com
Select Google account
Allow access (see above for explanation)
Confirm and open Valosan
Login by providing your email at app.valosan.com
Choose your account to proceed.
As Valosan now in early access (beta) mode and have not been verified by Google, please Continue in the next dialogue.
Press Allow on the following dialogues. Accessing Google Drive and Google Docs files required by Valosan to manage your journalist contacts and press-release contents.
Only the document links you provide in Valosan will be opened. The only files which are modified are the media list spreadsheet (see
Finally, press Allow to confirm your choice and return to Valosan
If you get an error "Authorization Error" accessing the app, please contact developers at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already gave Valosan access, you will be presented with following dialog: